COLOR SHOWN ON MODEL: 1B
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes up to 400°F
- Create atttractive styles with every angle
- Create various styles by rotating the unit
- Take control of your own parting
- Shift or rotate unit with freedom
Care Instructions of General Synthetic Hair Wig
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For curly hair: do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
All wigs are final sale item, unavailable to return or exchange. (defective items are exceptional)