Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees.
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
- Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week.
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
- Important Note: Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
Mix Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar* or water. It is best to use a glass, pottery, or wooden bowl. Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste - add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15- 20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
SKINSAFE HAS REVIEWED THE INGREDIENTS OF AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY- DEEP PORE CLEANSING AND FOUND IT TO BE HYPOALLERGENIC AND FREE OF FRAGRANCE, GLUTEN, COCONUT, NICKEL, TOP COMMON ALLERGY CAUSING PRESERVATIVES, LANOLIN, SOY, TOPICAL ANTIBIOTIC, PARABEN, MCI/MI, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AND BABYSAFE. PRODUCT IS LIP SAFE AND TEEN SAFE.