HOW TO: 4x4 Lace Closure Elastic Band Method Install with MYTRESSES BLACK LABEL
No Glue, No Tape, No Tension!
Check out our tutorial on how to lay your lace closure using the elastic band method featuring MyTresses Black Label bundles and 4x4 Lace Closure 1-pack solution! In this detailed step-by-step tutorial, @JanelasealySmith spills the tea about how to perfect a lace closure instal!
To create this look, @JanelasealySmith used MyTresses Black Label 16” 18” 20” bundles and the 4x4 Lace Closure!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
MyTresses Black Label 16” 18” 20” with 4x4 Lace Closure
Optional: weaving net, hot tools
- Cut off Lace
- To Customize, simply fold the elastic band and sew it to your cornrows
- Sew around closure to secure it down
- Optional: Cut off the band
- Keep the band to: Anchor hair, protect hairline, create a fuller look
- Sew in first track to nape of the neck
- Continue to sew tracks and work your way up
- Once you get closer to the closure, single the tracks to ensure the hair lays flat
- Style as desired!