- Mix shampoo and water in a spray bottle. Spray the mixture directly on the scalp between the parts in cornrow base.
- Massage entire scalp to remove product build up and rinse thoroughly.
- Before washing hair, brush to remove all tangles. Start from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For curly hair: do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Wash the hair with synthetic shampoo in lukewarm water.
- Massage entire scalp to remove product buildup and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water. Do not rub.
- Pat dry with a clean towel and air dry.