As much as we love our natural-textured hair, the job of detangling can be quite a chore. Despite the time it takes to free wet hair of tangles, (particularly for those with longer, thicker hair), can result in breakage, fiber weakening and even excess shedding.
- First, cleanse hair. (We highly recommend one of the three As I Am cleansers: As I Am®Curl Clarity®Shampoo, Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash.)
- Leave hair wet or very damp. DO NOT TOWEL DRY.
- Massage a small amount, (about the size of a quarter) within palms and liberally distribute throughout entire head of hair, root to ends.
- Using a wide-toothed comb or a flexible-bristle detangling brush, begin to gently comb or brush, section-by-section using short strokes. Always start near the ends and proceed up toward the scalp. You may also detangle by carefully finger racking through your hair.
- If it seems that you require more product to ease detangling, Distribute another very small amount. Do not over use.
- Proceed to style.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, ROYAL JELLY, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, KERATIN, BETAINE, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT, CETEARETH-25, LAURETH-23, TBHQ, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM (ANISE ALCOHOL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE), CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE