COLOR SHOWN: OT30 & NATURAL
MATERIAL: Human Hair
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes
- Center Part
- Ear to Ear Lace Part
- Dye, Perm, Bleach
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For Curly Hair: Do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for a couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do Not Rub or Twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
*All wigs are final sale item.*