TYPE: Lace Front Wig
LENGTH: Extra Long
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400F
- Flat "Laid" Parting
- Curling Iron Safe up to 400F
- Natural Hand-Tied Lace Parting
- Premium Soft Ear to Ear Lace
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining orginal sytles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.