FreeTress Equal Synthetic Lace Front Wig Brazilian Natural Collection Lace Deep Invisible L Part Danity
- Brazilian Natural Collection
Hair Care Instructions:
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Place the wig on a wig stand or styrofaom head to dry while maintanining original style.
- Spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting.
- This fiber can only be used at 380'F - 400'F.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness then comb.
- If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc., since the wigs are washble and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a stand, such as styrofoam head.