FreeTress Equal Synthetic Lace Front Wig Brazilian Natural Collection Lace Deep Diagonal Part Natural Loose
- Deep Diagonal Parting
- Lace Parting
- Generous Swoop Bang
- Soft Ear-to-Ear Lace Front
- Brazilian Natural Collection
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380~400F.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray ro wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.