MilkyWay Peruvian Human Hair Blend Wig Dana
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash in cool water with mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original style.
- Lastly, spray wig conditioner lightly onto the wig and finger comb.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This wig can only be curled at 380'F-400'F.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray to calm frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the wig.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as a styrofoam head.