It's A Wig Synthetic Hair Half Wig Vantage
Iron Frinedly Safe upto 350'F ~ 400'F
Step By Step Instructions:
- Part the hair from ear to ear and comb forward. Insert front comb.
- Push cap down and insert back comb.
- Comb hair over part and blend hair to desired look.
Wig Care Instructions:
- Detangle the hair before wash.
- Soak the wig using mild conditioning shampoo.
- Gently swish the hair and avoid pulling or rubbing.
- Condition & Rinse by letting water run through.
- Pat dry excess water.
- Gently finger brush and lay hair on a flat surface to dry.
- Dry naturally or use blow dryer with diffuser.
Wig Care Tips:
- For curly wigs hair net may be placed during air drying.
- Do not sleep on wet hair.
- Use curling iron or flat iron only when hair is completely dry.
- Use wide toothed comb for waves and paddle brush for straight hair.