Color Oops Hair Color Remover removes regular oxidative hair dye by shrinking the dye molecules, allowing them to be washed away. In most cases, your hair will not return to your natural color due to the oxidative process of the hair dye which permanently altered the hair pigment. Color Oops Hair Color Remover will remove only the dye, revealing the color of the hair after the dye had oxidized it.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Removes oxidative hair color
- Bleach-free and ammonia-free
- Easy 1-step application
IDEAL FOR: Hair that has been colored with a regular, oxidative (mixed with developer) dye. Best used to create a clean slate allowing you to easily re-color hair or transition to a new shade.
Recommended for those who have dyed their hair too dark, an undesired shade, or would like to remove a current color for an easy transition to their next color application.
*Not formulated for direct-application dyes as well as bold shades such as pinks, blues, greens, purples, etc.
- Always check the condition of the hair before your next process, including use of hair dye or bleach.
- Processed hair is often more porous. To avoid your next color appearing too dark, apply a deep conditioning protein mask for 20 minutes beforehand.
- Always do a STRAND and PATCH test before your next color application.
- Add contents from bottle #1 into applicator bottle #2.
- Shake well for 30 seconds and, pointed away from your face, cut tip on applicator cap.
- Wearing gloves, apply liberally and quickly to clean and dry hair, focusing on color to be removed.
- Gently work and massage product into the hair to ensure it is evenly saturated.
- Cover the hair with the included hair cap and process no longer than 20 minutes. For best results, avoid cold rooms or processing near cool vents or fans.
- Shampoo in warm water, then rinse for 20 minutes.
- Shampoo again, then rinse for at least 5 additional minutes. The longer you continue to rinse, the better your end results will be. If product is not fully rinsed out, dye may settle back into the hair.
- Condition the hair. Optional: A hair mask will re-hydrate the hair and help eliminate any lingering product scent.
Part 1: Deionized Water, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Fragrance, Polysorbate-80, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine
Part 2: Deionized Water, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum