Annie Electrical Straightening Combs are designed for Professionals
- Shampoo, rinse and towel dry hair.
- Blow dry hair and scalp completely. Section hair into equal amounts of about 1/2 the length and depth of the comb.
- Turn on and heat the comb about 2 min.
- Test temperature with paper towel. Comb is too hot if it scorches a paper towel. Unplug comb and allow the comb to cool.
- Hold sectioned hair away from scalp, holding hair tightly against the back of the comb.
- Unplug comb after each use.
- To clean, disconnect the comb from power source and wipe with a damp cloth before and after each use.