A reparative conditioner that mends and hydrates fragile, damaged strands with keratin and wheat protein.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin – broken down to penetrate porous, damaged hair cuticles, it repairs and restores moisture, elasticity, luster and smoothness.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – derived from whole wheat, this protein increases the hair’s ability to retain moisture for revitalized, shiny hair with improved manageability.
- Shea Butter – full of vitamins, minerals and five principle fatty acids, it revitalizes, smooths and softens damaged hair.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, petrochemicals and artificial colors.
- Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair.
DIRECTION: After cleansing with The Kure Repair Shampoo, gently massage a small amount from roots to ends. Leave in for 1 to 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
INGREDIENTS: WATER/EAU/AQUA, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE*, TRIMETHYLSILOXYAMODIMETHICONE, DECYL OLEATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, C11-15 PARETH-7, C12-16 PARETH-9, GLYCERIN, TRIDECETH-12, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA/KARITE) BUTTER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN/ARGOUSIER) SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL *ANTISTATIC AGENT/AGENT ANTISTATIQUE